Saturday, September 4, 2010

Healing at the Beach

Sunset at Waikiki Beach
Today is Friday and it is our swimming day. Around 5:30 pm my family followed Grandmaster to the Waikiki beach to swim.  My kids are jumpped into the water and my parents are also following them. The water is warm, the sun is still shining but not too hot.  Everything is perfect. 

Grandmaster is floating on the water and teach us swimming qigong, "swimming qigong?" Alex is very excited and following step by step. "the 1st movement is designed to help your breath, in....,out..." "this movement will help your neck and shoulder, people now sit in the office all day and use computer..."

We got up before sunset.  After we changed our cloth, rock healing started.  Grandmaster pointed some vocano rocks and ask my parents to lean on it and message slowly.  These black rocks are hot, my back became soft and relaxed. My mom told me that her neck and shoulder felt much better.

After that we are ready to walk to the parking lot.  Grandmaster said " Let's start clapping, breath in, breath in, breath out, sand qigong..." "wow, we can do various qigong at every moment!" The sand is warm and messaging my feet. Grandmaster is such a creative master, she inspired me with so many daily teachings. 

We arrived home around 7:30pm.  This 2 hours exercise are amazing, my body feel totally refreshed. Qigong healing are so powerful and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment