Sunday, September 5, 2010

Food Healings and Yin-Yang Balance

My parents come to visit me.
Grandmaster told me, "You may make a soup with the red date, ginger and brown sugar for your mom. But your dad will need something else."

Grandmaster said, " Everything in this world consists of two opposing parts with Yin and Yang properties. Different kind of food has different Yin-Yang property.  The level of Yin-Yang balance indicates one's health condition. Your dad has too much Yang energy. He needs the food with Yin property, such as black mushroom, lily bulb, etc.  He will be very healthy if his body reach Yin-Yang balance."

I nodded my head. I suddenly understood my experience with Grandmaster in 2003. "That's why the 1st time when I stepped into Qinway's office, you handed me the Yin-Yang Healing tea. Because drinking Yin-Yang Healing Tea can help us to achieve Yin-Yang balance. That is the 1st step of healing. "

Yin-Yang healing tea is infused with universal energy and Yin-Yang healing signals from Grandmaster.  My mom started to drink the Yin-Yang healing tea since last year and it improved her sleeping quality.  Now she trusted Qinway system and also practice Energy Recharge Qigong while drinking Yin-Yang healing tea every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment